Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tomorrow

The sun will come out tomorrow...

"Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow creeps in this petty pace from day to day..." Shakespeare

"Don't put off tomorrow..." Anon? (But it sounds like something Ben Franklin would say.)

"Tomorrow is as fragile/ as a sheer curtain pulled tight/ Any old dog/who comes along/can put his paw/through it." Carol Connelly "No Vacancy," Payments Due

Today I wrote a paragraph--A PARAGRAPH! I hope I do better tomorrow. Oh, tomorrow I'm singing with my choir in concert. We have to get there for a sound check at 3:00pm, and I have to get my nails done, my hair washed. Ya' think I'll write more than a paragraph tomorrow?!?

Okay, the day after that, I'm really buckling down... See--I don't have a contract deadline staring at me. Makes all the difference, I think. Ugh, this book is choking me. Aaaaargh...

Gammy

0 comments:

New York Times Feed

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

The Crime Sistahs - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008